Services We Offer
Cosmetic Dentistry in Orange County
At Dentistry Blossom, we offer a truly comprehensive dental experience. From the latest in cosmetic dentistry to foundational general care, we make perfect smiles and optimal oral health a reality for our patients. Working together toward education and skilled maintenance, we help our patients achieve and maintain the smiles they deserve.
Our cosmetic dentistry services in Orange County include:
- Inlay and Onlay: Preserving tooth structure and restoring strength, dental inlays are slightly steadier than composite fillings in addressing decay and fracture. They are often used for instances of decay where the structural integrity of the tooth is in jeopardy and needs internal restoration rather than simply a direct filling.
Simply stated, dental onlays are the alternative for decay treatment when fillings cannot be supported by the tooth has not yet reached the point of needing a dental crown. There are two types of onlays, direct and indirect, depending on the extent of tooth decay as well as other contributing factors.
- Veneers: Veneers have been accepted with open arms by dental patients both young and old as a means of achieving the perfect smile they always wanted. These thin shells are fitted over the teeth in order to restructure the entire appearance of the smile. While they are primarily cosmetic, veneers have several health benefits for certain patients as well.
- Invisalign: Invisalign has revolutionized the way that we approach the subject of orthodontics. Not only does this orthodontic alternative provide the same results as braces without the embarrassment and hassle of metal brackets, it is easy and convenient.
- Teeth Whitening: It is truly remarkable how significant of an effect the color of your teeth can have to your overall appearance. At Dentistry Blossom, we provide both in-house and at-home teeth whitening programs.
- Metal Free Partials: A major addition to the metal-free RPD market has been nylon, offered in various formulations.
Depending on the carbon chains which carry the carboxyl and amino groups comprising nylon, physical
properties vary. Specific product chemistry information may be proprietary and hard to obtain.
- Bone Graft: Is a surgical procedure that replaces missing bone in order to repair bone fractures that are extremely complex, pose a significant health risk to the patient, or fail to heal properly.
- Sealants: A dental treatment consisting of applying a plastic material to one or more teeth, for the purpose of preventing dental caries (cavities) or other forms of tooth decay.
- Extractions: The removal of a tooth from the mouth. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable. Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth are routinely performed, as are extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment.
- Snore Guard: Snore Guard ® is clinically proven to help eliminate the problem of snoring. Snore Guard ® helps prevent snoring before it starts! The comfortable design aligns your jaw in a comfortable forward position keeping your airway open and clear, so you and your spouse can get a great night’s rest.
- Zirconia Crowns: Zirconia crowns and bridges are so strong they can be used anywhere in the mouth. Zirconia crowns can withstand the biting pressure of the front teeth as well as back teeth grinding.
- Lava Crowns: Lava™ Crowns & Bridges are touted as one of the most esthetic and clinically proven all-ceramic restorations available today. Lava restorations offer excellent long-term stability with no allergenic potential. Milled from a presintered Lava zirconia block, each framework is colored using one of eight VITA® shades.
Tustin Cosmetic Dentistry for a Perfect and Healthy Smile
If you are interested in learning more about our team of dental professionals and the services we offer, we encourage you to contact us today by calling (714) 832-7220. You will get the chance to speak to a member of our friendly team and also schedule a free evaluation.
We look forward to the opportunity to meeting you and getting to know you. Contact us at (714) 832-7220 to begin your journey to a more perfect smile.
Why Choose Us?
- Gentle & Personalized Care
- Prompt Professional Services
- Unhurried, Conservative Treatment Options
- Evenings & Saturday Appointments
- All Ages Welcome